2 Double Bed Flat, Queens Court, W2
- 2 bedrooms
- Wood floors
- Lift access to flat
- Security Entryphone Access
- Porter service in building
- Heating & hot water included in rent
Well-lit 2 bed flat on 2nd floor (with lifts) of portered Queens Court. Wood floors throughout. Heating & hot water included in rent. 1 minute to Queensway & Bayswater tubes and to Hyde Park. Ideal for 3 Sharers. Available Now
Bright two double bed second floor (with lifts) flat in sought-after portered Queens Court. It has wooden floors throughout, living room with leather sofa which can be converted into a third bedroom, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate fitted kitchen with washing machine. Heating and hot water are included in the rent. Would suit 3 sharers.
Queens Court is a purpose-built mansion block, with 24-hour porters, located on Queensway, close to Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex and the Porchester Centre with its gym, swimming pool and library. It is also conveniently near Westbourne Grove, so all the bars, shops and restaurants of Bayswater are within easy reach. Both Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (District and Circle lines) are within a minute`s walk, and the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens are nearby.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.