3 Bed Flat, Arthur Court, Queensway W2
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lift access to flat
- Security Entryphone Access
- Heating & hot water included in rent
- Porter service in building
- Long Term
Beautifully presented 3 double bed, 2 bath, flat on 4th floor (with lifts) of portered Arthur Court with separate fully-fitted kitchen. Close to Westbourne Grove with all its boutiques and restaurants and the amenities of this thriving area. Student Friendly. Available 01/10/18
Stunning three double bedroom flat on 4th floor (with lifts) in this sought-after portered block (with lifts). It is in very good condition and has a well-proportioned living room with leather sofas and flat screen TV. The separate fully-fitted kitchen has a washing machine, oven and hob with overhead extractor, fridge freezer and ample storage. There are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Heating and hot water included in rent.
Arthur Court is located in the heart of Bayswater, just off Westbourne Grove and close to Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex and the Porchester Centre with its gym, swimming pool and library. It is only five minutes from Bayswater (District and Circle lines) and Queensway (Central line) stations and from the green open spaces of Hyde Park. It is ideally placed for all the shops, bars and restaurants of Queensway and Westbourne Grove, and also for access to Paddington station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, District, Circle, Mainline and Heathrow Express lines).
Students are welcome
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.