2 Bed Flat, Peters Court W2
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- Wood floors
- Lift access to flat
- Security Entryphone Access
- Porter service in building
- Heating & hot water included in rent
Modern 2 bed flat on 5th floor of portered Peters Court. One double, one single beds, two baths, separate kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. Heating & hot water included in the rent. Available Now
Bright modern two bed (one double, one single), two bathroom, flat on the 5th floor (with lift) of Peters Court, a well maintained 1930s portered block on Porchester Road. It has wood floors throughout, two leather sofas and a dining table and chairs in the reception, a fully fitted separate kitchen with tiled floor, ample storage, a fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, ceramic hobs, electric oven, microwave and overhead extractor. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a separate family bathroom. The heating and hot water are included in the rent.
Peters Court is ideally placed for all shopping and transport facilities of the area including Royal Oak (City Line), Queensway (Central Line) and Bayswater (Circle & District Lines) underground stations. Access to the A40 (M) is close by as is Paddington mainline station. It is opposite the new Waitrose and close to the Porchester Centre with its pool, gym and Library, and to Whiteleys Shopping Centre and all the boutiques, restaurants and bars of both Westbourne Grove and Queensway. It is only a five minute walk to Hyde Park.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.