1 Bed, Inverness Mews, Bayswater, W2
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- Own private balcony or patio
- Fitted Kitchen
- Security Entryphone Access
Spacious top (2nd) floor 1 double bed flat with its own private balcony set in a quiet mews just off Queensway. One minute to Bayswater and Queensway stations and to Hyde Park. Available 09/02/2019
A spacious, bright and well presented one bedroom flat to let on the 2nd (top) floor in a quiet mews set in the heart of Bayswater. The property has wooden floors in the reception, a new kitchen and bathroom, has been recently repainted and is fully furnished and eqiupped with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, marble bathroom worktops and TV. This flat also has its own private balcony.
The property benefits from being in quiet Inverness Mews, less than a minute from Bayswater and Queensway (District, Circle and Central lines) stations, and having all bars, restaurants and shops including Whiteleys shopping centre close at hand, with the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens moments away.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.