2 Bed Flat, Inverness Terrace W2
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- Wood floors
- Lift access to flat
- Own private balcony or patio
- Fitted Kitchen
- Security Entryphone Access
Large, well lit, 2 double bed flat on 3rd floor (with lift) on Inverness Terrace. Wood floors throughout, separate kitchen, private balcony. Two minutes from Hyde Park and to Queensway & Bayswater stations. Students are welcome to enquire. Available 07/09/2019
Bright and spacious two double bedroom flat on the 3rd floor (with lift) of this period conversion. It has wooden floors throughout, with a large west facing reception room, east facing bedrooms, with a private balcony, a separate fitted kitchen with washing machine, bath with shower attachment and comes with TV, DVD and VCR player.
The flat is located on sought after tree-lined Inverness Terrace, just minutes from Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (Circle & District lines) stations. Situated in the heart of Bayswater with easy access to all of Queensway`s shops, restaurants and bars, Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex and the Porchester Centre with its gym, swimming pool and library, it also has the open green spaces of Kensington Gardens close by. Ideal for the City and West End.
Students sharers are welcome to enquire.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.