1 Bed Flat, Riven Court, Inverness Terrace W2
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- Wood floors
- Lift access to flat
- Security Entryphone Access
- Porter service in building
- Heating & hot water included in rent
Bright and spacious 1 bed on 3rd floor (with lift) of Riven Court. Modern, wood floors, double sized reception. Students are welcome to enquire. Available 14/09/19
A very bright modern one bed flat on the third floor (with lift) of purpose-built, portered, Riven Court. The flat has been furnished to a high standard with wood floors throughout and plenty of storage. The fully-fitted kitchen has electric oven and hobs with overhead extractor and fridge freezer, there is a bright extremely spacious double reception room with dining area leading through to the bedroom and fully tiled modern bathroom with washing machine.
Heating included in the rent.
Riven Court is entered from Inverness Terrace and the flat overlooks Queensway and Westbourne Grove. It is just a minute from Waitrose and all the shops, bars and restaurants of Bayswater. The Porchester Centre with its gym, swimming pool and library is nearby, as are the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens. The nearest tube stations are Queensway (Central line), Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Royal Oak (Hammersmith and City line).
Students are welcome to enquire.
Approx gross internal space: 530 sq ft / 49.25 sq m
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.