4 Bed Flat, Burnham Court, Moscow Road W2
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lift access to flat
- Security Entryphone Access
- Own private balcony or patio
- Porter service in building
- Long Term
Large 4 bed flat on 3rd floor (with lift) of portered Burnham Court. Two receptions, separate kitchen, 3 double beds, 1 single bed and 2 full bathrooms. Ideal for a family or 4 professional sharers. Close to Bayswater and Queensway stations and all the amenities of this thriving area. NOT SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS. Available 30/08/2019
A very spacious, bright, 4 bed flat on the 3rd floor (with lift) of this sought-after portered 1930s mansion block. The flat has two reception rooms: a huge living room and a separate dining area; separate kitchen; 3 double bedrooms; 1 single bedroom and two full bathrooms (one en-suite), which also include a jacuzzi and sauna. The property is fully furnished and has 2 balconies. Hot water is included in the rent.
Ideal for a family or 4 professional sharers.
Burnham Court is on Moscow Road, less than a minute`s walk to Bayswater station (District & Circle lines), a couple of minutes to Queensway station (Central line) and to the green open spaces of Hyde Park. It is close to all the local shops including Waitrose and the bars and restaurants of Queensway and Westbourne Grove.
NOT SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.