2 Bed Flat, Bishops Court, W2
- 2 bedrooms
- Wood floors
- Fitted Kitchen
- Own private balcony or patio
- Lift access to flat
- Porter service in building
- Allocated Parking Available
- Long Term
Recently refurbished, very bright, spacious and modern 2 double bed, 2 bath, flat on 4th floor (with lift) in portered Bishops Court. Wood floors throughout, fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher, master bedroom with balcony & ensuite shower. Available 16/09/2019
Beautiful bright modern two bed flat on the fourth floor (with lifts) of portered Bishops Court. The flat was fully refurbished in the summer of 2018 and has wooden floors throughout, a spacious reception and a separate fully tiled kitchen with gas hobs, overhead extractor, oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and ample storage. There are two double bedrooms; the master bedroom has a box balcony and an en-suite shower room. There is also a modern family bathroom.
The flat has its own allocated parking space.
Bishops Court is a modern purpose built block on Bishops Bridge Road, close to all the boutiques and restaurants on Queensway and Westbourne Grove. It is right next door to Waitrose supermarket. Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City line), Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (District and Circle lines) are all nearby as is Paddington Station (Mainline, Heathrow Express, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, District and Circle lines). The green open spaces of Hyde Park are around 10 minutes walk away.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy