2 Bed Flat, Bishops Court, W2
- 2 bedrooms
- Wood floors
- Fitted Kitchen
- Own private balcony or patio
- Lift access to flat
- Porter service in building
- Allocated Parking Available
- Long Term
Very bright, spacious modern 2 double bed, 2 bath, flat on 4th floor (with lift) in portered Bishops Court. Wood floors throughout, fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher, master bedroom with balcony & ensuite shower. Available Now
Beautiful bright modern two bed flat on the fourth floor (with lifts) of portered Bishops Court. It has wooden floors throughout, a spacious reception and a separate fully tiled kitchen with gas hobs, overhead extractor, oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and ample storage. There are two double bedrooms; the master bedroom has a box balcony and an en-suite shower room. There is also a modern family bathroom.
The flat has its own allocated parking space.
Bishops Court is a modern purpose built block on Bishops Bridge Road, close to all the boutiques and restaurants on Queensway and Westbourne Grove. It is right next door to Waitrose supermarket. Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City line), Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (District and Circle lines) are all nearby as is Paddington Station (Mainline, Heathrow Express, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, District and Circle lines). The green open spaces of Hyde Park are around 10 minutes walk away.
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...
Tenants: Agency Fees per property
When you rent a flat from us you will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and six weeks rent as deposit. The deposit will be held in our Clients Account, protected and registered with The Dispute Service (TDS) as required under current legislation. Full details of the scheme are included in your contract. At the end of the tenancy the Deposit will be returned to you in full unless there are any damages to the property caused during your tenancy. In addition you will pay an administration fee of 120% of one week’s rent INCLUDING VAT, which includes but is not limited to, the following services:
- Reference collection & check from employer and landlord
- Immigration & Visas check
- Financial credit check
- Collection and check of any required information in order to assess affordability
- Tenancy agreement and terms negotiation between tenant and landlord
- Guarantor’s references collection and checking, where applicable
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Ensuring that the property is professionally cleaned and inventoried
- Registration of the Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Opening of accounts with the different energy suppliers, Thames Water and Council Tax, where applicable
- Continuous support and advice throughout the tenancy
A full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk prior to your move, which is paid for by the landlord. At the end of your tenancy once you have left the flat will be professionally cleaned and a full inventory will be carried out by an independent inventory clerk. The cost of these services will be shown in your contract and deducted from your deposit which will be returned to you within the statutory period (14 days from termination of the tenancy), unless there is a dispute in which case the deposit will remain protected until the dispute has been resolved between the Landlord and the tenant.
Should the contract be renewed or extended after the initial period an administration fee of £180 (VAT included) will apply.